We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company’s services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
A day in the life of aWeb editor
Your main duties will be:
- Support the web team in daily management of web content for the an EU instituion’s website;
- Upload/update web content as per requests by HQ, Delegations, Spokesperson/press and other stakeholders;
- Fulfil the backup role for the web team;
- Write and edit high quality original web and search optimised content in English using the corporate CMS;
- Rewrite and adapt content for specific target audiences;
- Ensure quality of all produced material;
- Contribute to the ideation and implementation of digital campaigns;
- Contribute to the analysis and report of digital actions using analytics tools;
- Give trainings on web management and participate in the update and enhancement of user manuals;
- Overall participation in all the activities carried on by the Strat.Com1 digital team.
If you have
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and good working knowledge of another EU language;
- A sound expertise with managing content with the corporate CMS Drupal 9;
- A very good understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn…);
- A good knowledge of graphic design tools (ie Photoshop, Canva…) and photobanks;
- A good knowledge of analytics tools (Europa Analytics) and SEO;
…then this position is suitable for you!
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values:
Be the link of a great team that forms a unique network across departments, countries and business units and operates with trust, open communication, transparency and respect.
We make it happen with our expertise, accountability and solution-driven attitude. We always strive for improvement, always with an eye on the big picture.
We learn & evolve by embracing a cultureof building on our experiences, sharing our knowledge and developing our skills. We are always open to new ideas and invite all our colleagues to contribute with theirs.
We fuel creativity in every aspect of our everyday life at Netcompany – Intrasoft; in the solutions and products we design and the initiatives we undertake.
We share customer success by understanding their unique needs, corresponding to their vision, and exceeding their expectations.
- Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential