Arηs is a fully independentgroup of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 8 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 2500 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the marketplace for both clients and our people.
Our values are caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits. We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experienced people can realize themselves. We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The Arηs (pronounced [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. Ares is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
ARHS Digital is looking for an experienced and creative UI Designer to join the Digital Team for one of its clients based in Brussels.
- You will be working closely with webmasters, UX, product managers, copywriters, and other UI Designers.
- You’ll need to be analytical: being able to assess the impact of all UI design and usability changes, in collaboration with our data analyst and insight team, is key.
- You will have to release, on time and on quality, mobile first deliverables; be able to confidently make and defend data and user backed design decisions.
- You will be able to use existing brand guidelines in a creative way, using them as a framework and going one step forward when needed.
- You will be working on various digital projects, for different clients’ profiles, and for different sectors: website, applications, B2B, B2C, Retail & more
Role & Responsibilities
- Create low and high-fidelity mock-ups.
- Prototyping: create clickable, end-to-end journey of the mock-ups, that allows users to test the screens.
- Work on the creation of a library of user interface components.
- Work on the co-creation of branding elements, icons, illustrations, etc., complementary with the existing brand guidelines.
- Undertake photo treatments
- Consider technical and business requirements to deliver mobile first, intuitive, user-centered solutions
- Communicate your deliverables to key stakeholders, both business or more technical profiles.
- At least 4 years of experience as a UI Designer
- Working knowledge of design, prototyping & collaborative software’s such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision, Sketch, …
- Expert knowledge of responsive design and mobile UI
- Good knowledge of HTML5 would be considered an asset
- English mandatory, French or Dutch with basic knowledge of the other language
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills & capacity to work under minimal supervision
- Eye for detail and able to see the big picture to guarantee consistent design throughout all touchpoints
- Team player
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire to the way we relate to our clients – our values form the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our peopleand are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock-solid company:
With more than 200 customers, and 30% turnover growth in FY2021, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality.
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow with us.