We are OMP, a game changer that optimizes supply chains of the world’s leading companies with our very own smart software and services.
Do you love teaching? Do you enjoy interacting with other people? And are you good at conveying technical information in a clear and attractive way? If your answer is yes, you’ll love the job of Technical Trainer at OMP.
As a Technical Trainer, you focus on getting new customers and colleagues up to speed with our supply chain planning software, inspiring and helping them to enjoy the benefits of our software to the fullest.
You work closely with product experts and technical writers to gather knowledge and information. To improve the training offer using blended learning techniques, you collaborate with our Learning & Development team.
You are responsible for:
- Giving standard remote or classroom training to our customers and new colleagues.
- Building up knowledge in one or more areas of expertise.
- Continuously learning the new features of our software and updating user manuals, training material, and e-learnings linked to your area of expertise.
- Using your creativity to increase the efficiency and interactivity of our training sessions.
- Onboarding new trainers and coordinating alignment sessions with teacher teams on all updates to the training format and material.
- Sharing best training practices with colleagues.
- Helping and encouraging new trainers to improve their teaching skills and training design, in close collaboration with our Learning & Development team.
As a Technical Trainer, you’ll join the Training and Documentation team, as part of our Product Development organization. Training & Documentation supports knowledge building and knowledge management both at the side of the customers and within OMP. The team creates, develops, and improves learning formats, training materials, manuals and documentation for end users and consultants to help them fully understand and use the OMP Solution.
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
Bonus points if you:
Affinity with IT
Any other language
At OMP, we’re eager to find your best career fit. Our talent management program supports your personal development and empowers you to build a career in line with your ambitions.
Many of our team members who start as a technical trainer grow into the role of technical writer, knowledge manager, knowledge expert, training manager, product analyst, or product expert.
At OMP, we offer more than just a job. We put people first and inspire you to become the best version of yourself.