Audi Brussels is a production site located at the heart of Europe and part of the Audi Group. We started to produce the A1 in 2010. As of 2018, Audi Brussels is the very first Audi-site to produce an all-electric car, the Audi e-tron, but also its high voltage battery.
The Personnel Development department aims to develop, transform, monitor and continuously improve processes and procedures in the field of training, competence management, career management, talent identification and development. Our tasks also include “Idea Management”, “Associated Teaching”, Internal Communication and “Employer Branding”.
- Your task will be to design, prepare, implement and supervise training courses in the field of high voltage technology as well as product technology such as bus systems, FAS, … and product-related IT systems. In addition to your role as a trainer, you will also be responsible for training courses and act as the central point of contact between the external market and the internal customer.
- You analyse the various technical training needs and develop training programs. You are responsible for the planning and organisation of these training courses, including their administration.
- In addition, you ensure that all practical supplies ((course) materials, training rooms, etc.) are available and up-to-date.
- You participate in various working groups and committees with different stakeholders (internal customers, Audi group) and are also responsible for their documentation.
- You ensure the necessary follow-up and continuous improvement of the training courses. You will also be responsible for the necessary follow-up and continuous improvement of the training courses, which you will further develop independently in cooperation with the training centres of the other plants in the group.
- You have a master’s degree in industrial electricity or equivalent through experience. Several years of experience in a production environment and/or in an educational function are required.
- You have a good knowledge of automotive technology, IT systems and MS Office programs.
- Knowledge of (H)BEV is a major asset.
- The ability to work independently within processes and deadlines, as well as planning and organisational skills are required.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch. You are fluent in German or are willing to learn it.
- You are open to travelling regularly for long periods abroad.
- Full-time and permanent contract
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of homeoffice
- Collective and individual bonus
- Group and hospital insurance
- Work/life balance
- Cafeteria plan