- You are responsible for various aftersales issues.
- You act as an advisor to our dealers regarding maintenance, troubleshooting and the reparations of machines.
- You solve technical problems related to material handling products and discuss solutions with all stakeholders.
- You are in charge of the warranty claims and discuss them with the dealers.
- You offer onsite technical assistance if required.
- You send out technical bulletins to dealers.
- You provide and organize technical training sessions to technicians.
- You give support to internal colleagues about aftersales related subjects.
- You have a technical bachelor (car technics or car mechanics) combined with some years of relevant experience and are familiar with electronics, hydraulics, mechanics, engines.
- You are an independent problem solver, with a strong personality combined with the will to provide excellent support to our dealers.
- You speak fluent English. Any other language is a plus.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
- You are organized/structured & analytic
- You are willing to travel to your dealer network within Europe (4 times a year – 2 days).
Wat bieden wij?
Tormans invests in your future by offering appropriate training, personal guidance during the execution of your projects, advice and customized coaching.
Our projects are located at the most important (inter)national companies in various sectors, which means you will be introduced to the most modern techniques and the most diverse installations so that you can develop your knowledge and talent to the fullest.
In addition to an open-ended contract with an attractive, tailor-made salary, we offer numerous extra-legal benefits, including meal vouchers, a daily allowance, company car with fuel card, hospitalisation insurance,…
At Tormans you can count on a professional, personal and honest no-nonsense approach.