At Oper, we believe that getting a mortgage should take just a few clicks, from the comfort of your own home. Our team is working with lenders and brokers to redesign their mortgages processes and make this dream a reality. We offer lenders and brokers an out-of-the-box, white-labeled SaaS product that supports self-service mortgage applications, collaboration tools, digital signatures, integrations with relevant data sources and more.
Our early traction has attracted top industry investors including Bessemer Venture Partners, Swiss Immo Lab, Verve Ventures and Pitchdrive and earned us recognition with top FinTech accelerators such as Barclays Techstars, Plug & Play and F10 FinTech Accelerator.
We’re a hybrid remote company with team members spread over continental Europe and offices in Zürich and Antwerp. At the time of writing our small but quickly growing team consists of 15 nationalities and 13 different mother tongues. We’re very proud on this diverse set of people and the intellectually stimulating environment it creates.
As a technology driven company we use a modern tech stack consisting of a range of cloud providers (AWS, GCP) and tools (O365, Notion, Slack, ZenDesk,…) and Angular, Python, Django, Celery, PostgreSQL, Redis, GitLab CI/CD, Terraform, Kubernetes,… The whole team is focused on delivering world-class customer experience consistently on each deploy without sacrificing quality.
To support our rapid Pan-European growth we are looking for an experienced System Administrator to join our engineering team in tackling the following challenges:
- You’ll work with the CISO to implement automated security policies across a wide range of tools, and enforce, monitor & improve them.
- You’ll work with the DevOps team to extend, maintain and improve our logging, monitoring & alerting across our tool & infrastructure stack.
- You’ll work with the DevOps team to explore options for simplification of internal processes through automation.
- You’ll help out colleagues with one-off requests that require a tech-savy, hands-on approach.
- Challenge our thinking and take initiative where you see the need : )
What makes you a great fit
We are looking for a System Administrator that is passionate about technology and just loves to continuously improve processes/tools to have a stable, reliable and professional system in place.
- A bright mind that is passionate about technology.
- You have 3+ years of experience in System Administration.
- You have experience with cloud tools like O365, GitLab & cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- You’re familiar with concepts like SSO, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect.
- You are proactive in raising issues, debugging errors with other team members & seeking additional work.
- You have great oral and written communication skills in English.
Nice to haves
- You have experience with Unix-based systems and with shell-scripting (Bash, Python, etc…).
- You have experience with ISO 27001 certification.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics or similar field.
We are a young and fast-growing company with a strong ambition to change an old and slow-changing industry.
To realize this, we’re building a stellar team in which you will be challenged tremendously and where you will work with a high level if autonomy. Apart from having the independence to move the needle and make an impact you’ll be surrounded by an open team that is there to support you along the way. We like to have a laugh, play games & do sports together. With 15 nationalities and 13 different mother tongues, you’ll be exposed to a close-knit diverse set of minds.
Our hybrid remote set up with offices in Brussels and Zürich provides us with the flexibility of coming together when we want to while catering for every individual life-style.
Our financial offer will be based on the 50th-75th percentile of the Stack Overflow salary calculator using the parameters of your profile and will include stock options and extralegal benefits based on the legal framework of your location.