As a Solution Architect you will support custom development and platform integrations using our API’s. Your role requires strong technical skills and a desire to analyse, define and drive solutions for customer projects. You manage the customer and project expectations. You think out-of-the-box and manage customer projects from analysis to delivery.
- Development & Support: together with the rest of the team you develop and support new customer demands on various platforms. You will also maintain and support the existing customer apps.
- Customer Projects: you work with internal and external stakeholders to analyse, develop and deliver customer projects. Clear communication with all key stakeholders to deliver projects and finally a handover to the Customer Success Manager.
- Platform Integration: you use our existing API’s to link our platforms to ERP, CRM or other software platforms. You are able to technically investigate and solve issues in web services (API) and file transfers.
- PoV/PoC Development: you will assist our sales team to develop Proof of Value (PoV) / Proof of Concepts (PoC) and give technical support on RFI’s and RFP’s.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant working experience;
- Passion for Data and Technology;
- It is preferred to have experience, with web technologies and API’s;
- Ability to understand technical issues and ability to resolve them by coordinating the process;
- Experience with working in a project environment;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch, and English (on C-level);
- Good communication skills;
- It’s preferred to have knowledge of a development language: e.g. Python.
- Residing in the Benelux.
Altares – Dun & Bradstreet Offers An Attractive Package Depending On Competence, As Well As;
- Interesting clients and projects. You will work on real life problems with a direct impact on the business of our clients and the broader society.
- A competitive salary, in line with your experience and skills
- Extra benefits such as a company car, mobile phone, laptop, meal vouchers, a pension plan, bonus plan and health insurance, Occupational disability insurance (guaranteed income through AG Insurance), Eco cheques (for employees based in Brussels)
- 2 days opportunity to do volunteer work;
- An informal and dynamic working environment where initiative and entrepreneurship is stimulated;
- Working in a modern office in Brussels or Rotterdam;
- Hybrid (remote/Office) working environment.
Already interested in this role? Make sure to apply as soon as possible
If you have any question regarding this job opening, please let us know!
Altares Dun & Bradstreet does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters.