Do you enjoy active software sales acquisition and do you like to consult, demonstrate and help customers with our digital prepress software systems and software services for the packaging market. Do you want to grow our software business in Benelux.
Where our customers meet barriers, you as a Software Sales Representative see the opportunity.
As a Software Sales Representative you perform sales and customer relations tasks to drive the sales of packaging software products and services. You are passionate about daily direct interaction with customers and leads, either face-to-face or at a distance via the phone or online platforms.
You initiate contact with leads and respond to requests for information. You provide information about products and services, highlighting packaging software solutions that can address customer challenges and you inform contacts about company initiatives and promotions.
Your main tasks are:
- Prospecting new packaging software customers as well as sales, support and maintenance of existing software customers
- Perform sales and customer relations tasks to drive the sales of packaging software products and services.
- Analysis, preparation and quotation of software solutions as well as corresponding negotiations
- Construct sales pitches and presentations, Demonstrate product features before a sale.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software, hardware systems and peripherals, Stay abreast of market trends
- Planning/processing/post-processing when participating in trade fairs, exhibitions and events
- Coordinate customer visits ; travel to areas where needs are projected.
- You have minimum a bachelor in a technical area, preferably in IT
- You are a young professional with 2 or more years of experience in packaging prepress software sales, preferably 2-5y experience in printing industry
- You have excellent technical skills to understand the customer requirements and to translate towards your productline
- You can demonstrate successful experience in deploying sales
- You are very strong in customer prospecting; you can convert leads into contracts
- You are a strong negotiator, with excellent problem solving skills, analytical thinking and go-getter mentality
- You have superior customer focus, and the ability to work under pressure
- You have strong communication skills in English, any other language is an asset.
- You are willing to travel to anywhere in the Benelux where a customer needs attention