Are you looking for a challenge as a Business Analyst within an IT department? Do you have an affinity with the financial world, experience as a Business Analyst and would you like to develop yourself within this sector as a Technology Analyst? Then you will be interested by this challenge!
The role you will take:
This company wants to strengthen their impact within the Financial Services sector and therefore, creates challenges for new technology-minded consultants who have a previous experience with banking or insurance products and processes.
In this team:
- You lead and participate in business analysis projects, where you identify stakeholders and capture their needs, define business requirements, and translate them in functional and non-functional requirements for the implementation of an IT solution.
- You get familiar with the relevant IT solutions and can implement use cases.
- As a key-user you are able to provide end-users with hands-on training.
- Depending on experience, you manage projects, including the responsibility of planning, resourcing, and delivery.
- Act as intermediary between end users and the other project team member across the bank (risk, data, business , … )
- Master’s degree with at least 3 years of experience with focus on business analysis and project management
- At least 3 years of experience with banking and/or insurance products and processes, with the full understanding of the lifecycle of an IT-solution
- Masters business analysis skills, process modelling and UX-design
- Preferably experience in end-user training and/or user acceptance testing
- Pro-active mindset, strong interpersonal skills, dynamic and flexible
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
Regulatory knowledge is considered as an asset:
- Knowledge of credit life cycle
- Knowledge of the new upcoming ESG challenges
- Loan tapes and other reporting around Credit Risk (Value Data Set, Loan Origination & Monitoring…)
- Updates around CRR regulation
- Basel IV
- Pillar 3 prudential reporting on ESG requested by EBA (SFDR)
- Knowledge of other disclosures and regulations around ESG: Taxonomy, CSRD, SFDR
- Company culture with room for personal growth, mutual trust and lifelong learning
- Workspace that encourages diversity and mutual respect for beliefs and backgrounds
- International and dynamic working environment
- Flexible, hybrid working arrangements: home-office, on-site or on the go
- Very attractive salary package, company car with fuel card, Insurance, phone, holidays and lot of extra’s
Your new company:
The company is located in Vlaams-Brabant, very close to Brussels. It is a network for professional companies providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. #1092814
Very attractive salary package