Process analyst (CI, RPA)
Lommel (& remote) – Belgium
Reporting to: Thomas van Dijk, manager Support & Projects
Renewi Group SSC
Renewi is a leading waste-to-product business and ideally positioned to be part of the solution to some of the main environmental problems facing society today: reducing waste, avoiding pollution, and preventing the unnecessary use of finite natural resources. With over 8,000 employees across Europe we have deep expertise and an extensive breadth of waste management products and services.
Overview of role:
As part of the team (functional) Support & Projects the Process analyst has a wide portfolio of responsibilities, all brought together to continuously improve and create the optimal platform for driving efficiency.
Together with the members of the Support & Projects department, you will be responsible:
- To execute process improvement activities across the Renewi Group Shared Services organisation.
- To implement, manage and follow-up process improvement projects using Continuous Improvement techniques such as Lean-SixSigma and automation techniques such as RPA and (PowerBI) reporting.
- To lead the process design and customer engagement with our teams for new or changed processes and ways of working to ensure first time right implementation.
- To lead process efficiency, simplification, standardisation and error proofing across various areas of responsibility.
- To lead partnership and collaboration within the Groups Shared Services teams and across Renewi especially in the service domains of the Group Shared Service Center, i.e. HR services, Source2Pay services and Finance & Accounting (reporting) services.
- Translate requirements as user stories into backlog-items, prioritise and follow up on the delivery of backlog items (CI, RPA, PowerBI-reporting).
What we expect from you:
- At least 3 years Process improvement experience, knowledge and experience with RPA (Uipath, PowerAutomate, etc.) or (PowerBi) reporting is a plus.
- Bachelor or Master degree or – working level.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
- Lean / Six Sigma certification and/or – working experience is a plus.
- Hands on, roll up sleeves mentality combined with high analytical skills.
- Experience with working in a project driven environment, AGILE experience is a plus.
- Energetic improvement initiator with high emotional intelligence and can quickly build relationships.
- Comfortable with presenting to (senior) stakeholders, has impact and excellent communication; the potential to grow towards authority (CI, RPA)
- The ability to use and develop your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging international environment.
- A safe and respectful work-environment stimulating continuous education, personal growth and career development.
- The opportunity to participate in projects with impact and help further professionalising the Support & Projects department.
- A project driven environment with interesting technical challenges.
- A salary as a function of your experience and expertise and various extra-legal advantages.
- Flexible working conditions; Renewi has a homework policy.
- The possibility to volunteer for and become active in various committees organizing Training & Development, Communication, Activities & Party’s, etc.
Did you know…
- Renewi takes up a true pioneers role in the ‘waste to product story’ and plays an active role in a more circular economy?
- We reach out to our employees several times a year to inquire after their feelings towards Renewi and job satisfaction in the Pulse-survey?
- That direct colleagues, team, daily job and job security are the most important reasons our people enjoy working at Renewi?
Would you like to participate in our ‘waste to product’ journey?
Please apply with your recent CV via the apply-button. For further information you can contact Jens Meert via (+32) (0)486 53 04 60.