Context – the team:
Within the AXA Belgium Claims Retail department, the Monitoring & Analytics entity is responsible for supporting operational teams on matters related to capacity planning and resource provisioning, monitoring, periodical follow-up of the performance of the claims management activities, including the development and provision of appropriate reporting/data. Our role is to ensure that the business is on track in terms of both operational and financial KPIs, and to propose improvements that will help achieve AXA’s objectives and strategy.
The “Operational Support Expert” function offers an opportunity to discover the exciting world of Claims from a Support perspective. Your scope of activity is varied and includes frequent and meaningful contacts within the Claims Retail department and beyond.
Purpose of the function:
- You are responsible for analyzing operational reporting for your scope of responsibility (e.g. Major Claims, recourse, fraud, etc.); for feeding, adapting and providing feedback on the status and evolution of operational and financial KPIs.
- You propose analysis improvements (including improvements in existing reporting) and recommendations to internal teams and adapt them to changing needs, in line with the principles of continuous improvement.
- You participate in the achievement of the department’s objectives by enabling their periodic and effective monitoring, and by analysing their evolution in order to draw recommendations.
- You build up your knowledge in terms of centralized Capacity Management to be in a position to back-up the manager in this area.
- You participate with other team members in the Claims Transformation; e.g. implementation of new reporting models/dashboards and training.
- You participate in a range of more in-depth ad-hoc analyses at the request of management and/or the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics / economics / IT / insurance
- 4-5 years’ experience in a reporting/performance management role
- Good knowledge of P&C Claims Bodily Injury/Foreign/Specialized Claims is a plus
- Able to deduce, from an operational vision, the needs in terms of processes and tools for monitoring the activity, to materialize them and to deliver recommendations that are easily understandable for the various stakeholders
- A knack for analyzing and summarizing messages
- Numbers and data orientation (e.g. use of data gleaned from different tools/systems, data crunching, etc.)
- Tools orientation
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools (mainly Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, PowerBI)
- Autonomy, flexibility & results driven
- Customer focus: numerous and varied stakeholders
- Fluent in French or Dutch and good knowledge of English
At AXA, we want to be more than the world leader in insurance and asset management.
Our purpose is ‘Act for human progress by protecting what matters’. As an insurance company, we want to watch over every individual, society and the world while always keeping the future in mind.
As an insurer, AXA Belgium is also a key player in the field of prevention. Protection is in our DNA, as evidenced every day by the extensive investments in research and risk awareness.
At AXA, we reject unfair or unlawful discrimination in any form. More info in our Diversity & Inclusion Policy.
About the Entity
In Belgium, AXA is market leader in non-life insurance. We have more than 3,000 enthusiastic employees whose aim is to move from payer to partner for our 3 million clients.
Our employees are our greatest asset. Therefore, a pleasant and modern working atmosphere is crucial to us. Together we seek to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas are valued, respected and appreciated.
With every step we take, we keep our values in mind: Customer First, Integrity, Courage and One AXA.
What We Offer
A nice reward for your hard work
The benefits of working at an insurance company
A job that respects your personal life and dreams