What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many exciting and challenging opportunities for professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
Connect to the Future. Join us now!
We are looking for a OSI PI Engineer to join our Industry+ team.
This opportunity is to work in customer projects and work on PI System Development and Implementation.
Get to know us
We offer innovative work, meaningful career paths.
At Cognizant we embrace a well-established set of cultural values, we embrace diversity. We believe it’s what helps us thrive. Our goal is to include everyone at the table, and to value and respect their unique voices and backgrounds.
Is our passion matching yours?
The work as an OSI PI Engineer is highly rewarding as you:
- Work in projects within Cognizant accounts and provide inputs for alignment within the customer organization
- Designing solutions based on PI architecture, configuring PI Interfaces and testing data flow to PI Archive.
Will you strengthen our team?For For the OSI PI Engineer we are looking for someone who can add value with the following skills and experience:
- Hands-on Experience: On PI System development & implementation
- Extensive experience providing support services to customer in Pharma/ Similar industries
- Provide installation, configuration, and monitoring support for the PI system servers, the application operating systems, interfaces, and client tools on end user workstations
- PI System Tag creation/monitoring/maintenance and Asset Framework Configuration
- PI Data Analyzation/Visualization utilizing PI Asset Framework and Vision
- Provide monitoring and maintenance support for system security, deployment of patches, file backups, system restoration, and password management.
- Ability to configure interface nodes.
- Ability to collect requirements for the data integration of process control systems/equip and configure the appropriate interface as required
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering/Science, or any Engineering
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a combination of process control, automation (PCS, SCADA & DCS), software development or information technology management
- Preferably in LS but other domains like Energy, Mining etc. is also OK
- OSIsoft Accreditation preferable (not OSIsoft training only)
- For AVM: some exposure to ticketing tools and basic ITIL skills recommended
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 16 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.