Nike - Athlete (sales associate)
Are you Ready?
As an Athlete, your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by navigating through individual customer needs and providing a complete solution through Nike products and services. You will also be responsible to monitor & manage the back of house & specific sales area to drive commercial success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product by providing the best service and attention to all consumers.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and eagerness to learn about the various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary.
- Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques.
- Assist the team, Leads, Senior Associates, and Managers in training entry level associates in executing all daily retail operations to ensure premium service and smooth store functioning.
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service.
- Develop positive relationships and work environment with consumers and teammates
- Able to communicate effectively
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
- One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours, which may include days, evenings, weekends and/or holidays, based on department and store/company needs
- Passionate & knowledgeable about the brand
We thank all applicants for your interest in this position however, only those candidates that meet our qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
To keep our employees safe, we have implemented all health and safety procedures in accordance with the government guidelines and requirements.