IDDI (International Drug Development Institute), founded in 1991, is a highly recognized biostatistical and eClinical data services provider in the field of clinical research, providing agile clinical trials services for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device/diagnostic companies. Together, we want to achieve one objective: support our clients to accelerate the delivery of their drugs and improve people’s health.
With over 150 talented employees located in our offices in Belgium and in Raleigh, NC, we deliver high-integrity & innovative solutions for clinical trials:
- Study design and statistical consulting services to optimize clinical development strategy
- End-to-end Clinical Data Management services
- Biostatistics services including statistical analysis, meta-analysis, statistical validation of biomarkers, IDMC support, and clinical study reports
- Setup, validation, and management of eClinical tools such as Medidata RAVE and ID‑base EDC systems, and Clario Randomization and Trial Supply Management system
In the last 5 years, IDDI’s reputation and business has increased worldwide, resulting in both revenue and staff doubling. To sustain our growth, we are looking to fill the following position:
MANAGER BUSINESS OPERATIONS / BID MANAGER
- Manage the Business Operations team at IDDI to ensure on time delivery of the proposals to Clients.
- Supervise the Account Coordinators in the Business Operations team: personnel issues, training, coaching, recruitment, performance reviews and career development.
- Analyze the received information (study protocol, Request For Proposal,…) and pro-actively collect data to facilitate the creation of the proposal with department managers, including the budget, timelines and tasks expected for the project.
- Prepare proposals of projects and coordinate between IDDI and the client until signature. This includes a collaboration with various external stakeholders and many departments from IDDI.
- Obtain third party quotes as needed
- Manage contracting procedures, including change orders with existing and new clients, vendors and partners in close collaboration with IDDI’s Legal, the Business Development team and operational departments;
- Together with the Project Manager, act as a liaison between the client & IDDI to support the financial management of projects once the contract is signed (regular financial review and preparation of amendment).
- Ensure financial profitability of operational projects and liaise with the operational team for any contractual or budgetary issues;
- Assist in monthly and quarterly project reviews and ERP closure
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Business Administration, Accounting or business related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in clinical trials and knowledge of the following areas of expertise: Randomization, Clinical Data Management and Biostatistics
- Experience working with proposals and contracts in the CRO industry
- Good interpersonal (communication, organizational and time management skills) and commercial skills;
- Very good with figures and eye-for-details: you strive for a high level of accuracy
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English, both oral and written
You will join an international and multi-cultural company that includes over 25 different nationalities (English is the working language) and where employees are the strongest asset.
At IDDI, we offer job stability and growth opportunities through on‑the-job training and mentoring programs. Working at IDDI will bring you an expertise that is widely recognized in our industry.
Our customers value our flexibility, responsiveness, and proactive approach.
A unique opportunity to work in a friendly, team-oriented, and stimulating environment. We regularly enjoy company-wide events, such as BBQs, family-day outings, sports, and charity fundraisers – giving the chance to share time together.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including meal vouchers, full reimbursement for public transport, hospital insurance, etc. as well as flexibility for a better work-life balance (flexible working hours with home-working opportunities, part-time schedules).
Interested in this challenging position?
Please send your CV and cover letter highlighting your motivation and relevant professional experience for the position by e‑mail at [email protected] (to the attention of Andrea Golder).