For a very new business Law Firm in Ghent, LegalUp Talents looking for a Lawyer with experience in Commercial and/or IP/IT & Privacy Law, speaking Dutch & English.
My client is a brand new and modern business law firm focusing on corporate law, commercial contracts, M&A, investment and fundraising, IP, technology and data protection/privacy.
The firm offers its clients experience-based legal support in a dedicated and small but solid team environment.
They are legal advisors, predicting, minimizing and managing potential risks through well-negotiated and drafted documents. They value clear communication and an active follow-up of each project.
It is not a conventional Law Firm. Creativity combined with extensive knowledge and considerable expertise makes the firm a long-term legal partner for achieving its clients’ business objectives.
As right-hand of the Partner of the Team, you will assist the clients in all aspects of:
- Commercial Law
- IP & IT Law
- Privacy Law
You will assist companies of different sizes in a range of different industries with their legal needs.You will advise and assist clients in their projects, contracts drafting & negotiations and in case of conflicts.
You will also have the opportunity to perform secondments at clients.
- Belgian Master in Law
- 1 to 6 years’ experience in Commercial Lawand/or IP Lawand/or IT Lawand/or Privacy Lawas Lawyer
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus
- You are a talker. You value good communicationand ensure an active follow-up of all of your projects
- Playing a part in building the future of a new Law Firm from the very beginning
- Challenging opportunitiesin a brand new and future-proof law firm
- A solid team of Lawyerswith whom you can discuss projects in order to gain new, fresh insights
- Opportunity to perform secondmentsat clients
- Opportunities for continuous learningin terms of in-house or external trainings, seminars and networking
- Competitive salary package with bonuswhile no target in terms of billable hours is required
Feel free to contact Eléonore van der Grachtwww.linkedin.com/in/eleonorevandergracht& follow LegalUp Talents: www.linkedin.com/company/legaluptalents
– This vacancy is handled exclusively by LegalUp Talents, your Tax & Legal Recruitment Partner in Belgium –
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent contract
- Monday to Friday