Audi Brussels is a production site located at the heart of Europe and part of the Audi Group. We started to produce the A1 in 2010. As of 2018, Audi Brussels is the very first Audi-site to produce an all-electric car, the Audi e-tron, but also its high voltage battery.
The scope of duties essentially lies in ensuring the ongoing operation of the logistics systems in the production. Furthermore, the entire plant, production and logistics are facing a major upheaval in the digital world. This change is to be actively shaped and driven forward. You work very closely with the Production/Logistics team and report directly to the Head of IT.
- You are responsible for the planning and, together with our external partners, the implementation of projects with our production and logistics department.
- You will successively assume responsibility for projects, IT systems and the integration of vehicle production and logistics systems. You will plan the evolution of the IT landscape for the long run and manage the external partners according to specified methods, in particular in accordance with ITIL Application Lifecycle Management.
- You obtain offers from external partners, analyse them and accompany the implementation. This also includes controlling with regard to time, budget and quality targets.
- You analyse existing business processes, advise the departments and develop suitable IT solutions together with them and the IT Business Partners.
- You will work in cooperation with other Audi production plants or the VW Group and actively improve internal processes.
- You have a Master’s degree in information technology, engineering, electrical engineering, or equivalent by experience.
- You have already gained professional experience in the planning, implementation and operation of corresponding IT systems.
- You are open to new topics and like working in a team.
- You have good analytical and communication skills.
- You have a good knowledge of French and Dutch and English. A basic knowledge of German, or the willingness to learn German, is an advantage.
- Full-time and permanent contract
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of homeoffice
- Collective and individual bonus
- Group and hospital insurance
- Work/life balance
- Cafeteria plan