Smart and efficient – Bosch Thermotechnology offers its customers throughout the world solutions for their room climate, domestic hot water and decentralized energy management requirements. Highly efficient technologies which also in many cases use renewable energies and make a significant contribution to implementing the energy transition.
Bosch Thermotechnology, based in Wetzlar and Wernau/Stuttgart, manufactures in more than 20 plants in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of 3.12 billion euros in 2013. The product portfolio ranges from floor-standing and wall-hung boilers and water heaters to solar thermal systems, heat pumps for heating and cooling and on to large-scale commercial and industrial systems such as industrial boilers, CHP plants and waste heat recovery systems for industrial processes.
Bosch Thermotechnology Belgium is a pure sales country unit that operates under the brands Buderus and Junkers.
As an intern you will be part of the Data & Project team of Sales Operations. This young & dynamic team aims to create a data-driven organization where data is the basis for all decisions and actions taken to ensure business growth and increase user satisfaction. Your task will be helping to realize this by participating and taking responsibilities in various projects working closely with other teams and department members:
- Taking an active role in some daily tasks of the team.
- Supporting on the well-functioning of our different sales tools (f.i. e-commerce, partner platform, return management).
- Assisting on a daily basis all our stakeholders (customers, sales, internal colleagues).
- Analysis of data from SAP, CRM and various other databases (trainings will be provided).
- Process modeling and optimization (Visio).
- Getting involved in multiple optimization projects where you will take a proactive role in finding solutions.
You are currently studying business or similar fields and have experience in analyzing data. Preferably you have gained some practical experience and you are confident in working with Excel. Prior experience with SAP / ERP is a plus. You have good communication skills and you are able to work in a team. Furthermore you are very well organized and you can work independently on a deadline.
A very good knowledge of English is mandatory, Dutch and/or French are strongly recommended.
We are looking forward to receiving your application by email in English (please mention the exact title of the position). Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
If you are a student enrolled in a Belgian University/College and you have to do a mandatory internshipyou will be granted travel reimbursement and meal vouchers.
If you are a student enrolled in a University/College outside of Belgium (or if you are available for a voluntary internship outside a university curriculum) you will be granted an allowance of € 939,60/month.
- If you want to apply for a voluntary internship, you must be a citizen of the EU or have a work permit in Belgium.
- In case that you need to do a mandatory internship, your University/College must be located in a member state of the EU.
Starting date: January 2023
Duration: 6 months