Job Description Summary
Medication safety & automation represents a strategic growth area for BD. As Implementation Consultant, you procure and deliver an implementation solution design to optimally deliver BD software and hardware projects in hospital and pharmacy environments all over Europe. This includes a detailed workflow assessment within a tailor-made implementation approach as per the customer needs. Together with the project stakeholders you contribute to the overall success and customer experience with introducing clinical and broad product know-how.
- Build a workflow analysis, which delivers an understanding of the actual status versus the expected outcome of the customers expectation and objectives
- Create/ define an implementation design including training, process optimization, consultancy, and mentorship throughout the implementation until go-live.
- Deliver workflow design/ training
- Track and measure projects in alignment with customer and project management team
- Act as a consultant for the regional Solution Management Teams in Pre-Sales and ensure smooth transition from Sales to Implementation.
- Build product/customer/market knowledge and endorse a collaborative working approach throughout the regions.
- Together with the team, you support knowledge transfer on product/ workflows and customer experience to new markets being developed, and build documentation templates around clinical workflows.
You have phenomenal understanding of a pharmacy and/or ward/unit workflow process. You have a great affinity with IT and technical understanding, as well as previous experience on software implementation & training.
Personality wise, others would describe you as positive, encouraging and service-oriented. You are able to think critically & analytical and love to work in a holistic & strategic approach. You are proficient in Dutch & English (every additional language is a very nice to have). Last but not least, you are willing to travel in Europe (50%).
What can you expect from us?
- A multifaceted function in an international organization with a meaningful social contribution.
- We have an informal working atmosphere & flexible working.
- We offer a very attractive remuneration package en development opportunities!
Primary Work Location
BEL Erembodegem – Dorp 86
DEU Kelberg – Rowastrasse