Welcome to ENGIE THERMAL Europe!This operational entity of ENGIEhas the ambition to be a key enabler of the transition towards carbon-neutral economy!
For EMS (European Maintenance Support) in Linkebeek,we are currently looking for a Generator Expertto join our EMS Powertrain engineering team.
YOUR CHALLENGE as a Generator Expert:
- You get the chance to build up knowhow, develop and maintainexpertisein the field of thermal & hydro generator maintenance (e.g. wind parks, drivetrain maintenance equipment, relevant operations aspects).
- It is your foal to become an expert in your field in order to support both ENGIE and non-ENGIE wind parks.
- In order to become an expert you will:
- ensure the day by day technical supportof the different powertrain maintenance teams within EMS.
- initiate and realize improvement and replacement projectsbased on technical-financial analyses (business case)
- carry out in the field machine conditions assessments and measurements (mechanical and electrical)
- conductRoot-Cause Analysesand define corrective and preventive actionsin case of incidents or non-conformities observed during outages
- play a key role inthe preparation, execution and consolidation of drivetrain maintenance.
- define the scope, be in charge of contracting work packages, do technical follow-up and reporting.
- You further develop and consolidate your knowledge by sharing knowledge, coach others and determine adequate training modules for the department.
- You work as a team and in collaboration with different internal and external stakeholders.
YOUR PROFILE as a Generator Expert:
- You hold a Master degreein Mechanical Engineering or equivalent by experience
- You have a proven interest in wind turbine maintenance. Operations and technology fascinates you, and you pursue a long-term career in expertise and engineering.
- You ideally have GWO certificates or are willing to obtain the required certification for onshore and offshore wind turbine work. Willing to work at heights and in different weather conditions.
- You have very strong analytical, reporting and communication skills
- You are a team playerand like interactionwith various stakeholders; EMS colleagues, power plant staff, service provider personnel, insurers, etc.
- You are a good communicator: working knowledge of English is mandatory, additionally you are able to either speak Dutch or French on professional level.
WE OFFER YOU asa Generator Expert:
- A challengingand evolving jobwithin the world of Thermal energy production, a key enabler of the transition towards carbon-neutral economy.
- The possibility to contribute to challenging projectsin the field of renewables and wind turbines.
- A varied job with a wide range of tasksand the possibility to traveland get to know different places: both in Belgium and abroad (max. 30% of your time, mostly limited to Europe).
- A motivated teamconsisting of 11 colleagues, who assist you with great expertise and the necessary humor. We love to celebrate successes together.
- Opportunities forself-developmentand enlarging your knowledge through a large range of training offers.
- The possibility to grow in your positionand follow a personal development path.
- An exciting careerin a leading competence centre, with prospects within the ENGIE group, the international energy player of which EMS is a part.
- A good work-lifebalancefollowing the ENGIE New Way Of Working lifestyle with flexible working hours.
- A growing salary packageaccording to your knowledge and experience.
- This will be supplemented with various premiums and fringe benefits(company car, meal vouchers, pension plan, hospitalization insurance, discounts at numerous shops,…)
YOUR HR CONTACT PERSON
Els Bruyneel – [email protected]
MORE ABOUT US
To become a leader of the carbon-neutral transitionin Belgium, ENGIE masters all professions related to the energy sector: from energy production to consumption optimization, from research and innovation to the maintenance of the most complex installations, from engineering to the construction and implementation of projects. Our 7,000 employees in Belgium are building a better future for our planet.
A better future for all of us!