About Thon Hotels
- Passionately committed. We daily strive to create special moments for our guests.
- Professional hospitality. We aim to see, hear, and relate to all our guests.
- The power to please. We are keen to make a personal effort to ensure every stay is the best stay!
- Innovative. We constantly improve and invest in our hotels.
- Financially solid. An international company you can rely on.
- Green. We matter to contribute to a more sustainable society for future generations being locally and internationally certified with green labels.
We are currently looking for a Floor supervisorto join our dynamic team here at Thon Hotel EU
- Environmentally friendly : We are rewarded with several green labels
- Great location : European quarteron rue de la Loi. Next to the metro and Luxembourg and Schuman station.
- Modern. Our hotel has energizing colors and state-of-the-art facilities.
Why join us?
- Family mindset. At Thon Hotels you are not a number, but an individual with your own skills, talents, and passion.
- Diversity. Our guests and your future colleagues come from all over the world.
- Flat hierarchy. No useless bureaucracy & corporate mentality.
- Autonomy. You are the actor of your career by doing the extra step without fear.
- Accessible. Our hotels are easily accessible in Brussels.
- Inspect. Cleanliness and neatness are your priorities. You ensure that high cleaning and hygiene standards are always maintained.
- Observe. With eagle eyes, you recognise every speck of dust and know exactly where things should be.
- Control & plan. You make sure that all rooms are ready for our guests on time and therefore always plan ahead.
- Support : You always keep an eye on the progress of our room attendants and you guide them with your experience and care.
- Organise : You handle with composure and professionalism the needs of the housekeeping department.
- Simply do it. You monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends and suggest improvements accordingly, so that we become a little better every day.
Our perfect match ❤
- Experience in the housekeeping department.Not essential but nice to have.
- Customer oriented. Making people happy is your priority.
- Communication. You love being in contact with both clients and colleagues in English and/or French; every other language is a plus.
- Flexible. No 9-5 mentality. You adapt easily to people and situations and are willing to work during weekends and bank holidays.
- Team player. You ensure that the department operates efficiently and respect the different targets set by the Housekeeping Manager.
- Accurate. You have an eye for detail.
- Motivational remuneration packageincluding: Contribution to public transportation costs (SNCB). And yes, we contribute for 100%.
Flexible extra-legal benefits. Pick and choose between an attendance bonus, extra days off or a cafeteria plan.
Non-recurrent benefitslinked to results (CCT90). A nice little extra.
Hospitalization insurance. And yes, also for the people you love who live at the same address.
Seniority days. Extra days off according to your seniority and age.
Food. We provide a free meal.
- Personal development. You can choose trainings through our catalogue.
- Celebrate. We encourage to celebrate successes with your team at staff events.
- Family event. You will be invited a family event where you and relatives are honoured.
- Fun. Excellent working atmosphere with the nicest colleagues.
Job Type: Full-time
- Eco vouchers
- Mileage reimbursement
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Sunday or public holiday pay
- Yearly bonus
- English (Required)
- Dutch (Required)
- French (Required)
Work Location: One location