What can you expect?
- You are the first point of contact for victims of phishing and fraud, both by telephone and by e-mail.
- You are the investigator of the reported fraudsand you are responsible for carrying out checks on the accounts and proxies involved, new accounts, standing orders, …
- Analyze transactions, block accounts, cancel payments.
- Create fraud filesyourself and carry out the complete follow-up.
Who are we looking for?
A real Sherlock, with a “Bond-way of thinking” and a Tobania attitude.
Besides this, you’ll increase your chances by:
- Studies: Bachelor or Master degree or equal by experience.
- Experience:first internship or work experience within fraud.
- Personal interests: you’re a born problem-solver and eager to learn new methods.
- Languages: native in Dutch or French, with a very good knowledge of the other, Morse code (kidding).
- Strengths: customer-centric approach, analytical mindset and excellent communication.
What do we have to offer?
- It would be a crime, for this job, if you wouldn’t get a very nice salary with plenty of benefits, such as a company car with fuel card or transport allowance, meal vouchers, eco cheques, a group and hospitality insurance, …
- After a few weeks you can work 2 or 3 days from home.
- Work days that fly by, Monday through Sunday in shiftssuch as early, day, late, night and holidays.
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home and on-the-job coaching.
- Learn & development opportunities and possibility to grow further over time into Business & IT Consultancy
- Your mission on Friday nights? Being a part of our legendary Friday drinks. And just like Bond, you’ll be of course invited to many other exciting events.
So … Tobania, who’s that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.