Pepsi Max, Lay’s, Quaker, Looza, Cheetos, Doritos, sounds tasty and great fun right ?! That’s also what an internship at PepsiCo is! Joining a crispy team with salted opinion where going the extra mile and vibrant thinking are encouraged. Be bold, find your spark and taste one of our internships!
First Gen Internship:
Graduated or finishing up the last leads? Excited to finally make an impactand work with fantastic and tasty brands? Totally in the mood for the kick off of your career within the most dynamic and vibrant sector: FMCG?! What are you waiting for, you won’t get bored !
Every 6 monthsPepsiCo Northern Europe is looking for YOU – the greatest young talent. What is it exactly?! Well, in short, you will be full time occupied with projects, responsibilities and learnings we will offer you. Indeed, not only on-the-job learningbut we will also developyou into a true professional. What that means? Mentoring sessions, a buddy program, skills training, consistent feedback, no kidding, you will rock .
Whoever you are (sparkly, salty, spicy, the dip to our Doritos or the bubbles for our Sodastream), you are more than welcome within our international, diverse and inclusive culture ️️!
And don’t worry, you will not be alone in this amazing story, you will be together with 30 other PepsiCo lovers who will definitely enjoy the FIRST GEN ride ! a eCommerceInternsounds as your can of Pepsi?! Then free up your agenda from Monday the 30thof January 2023.
You will be learning how to continuously search for the latest eCommerce trends by doing weekly retail checks and also:
- Focus on analyzing eCommerce activities (e.g. promotions/activations tracking and digital shelf performance – BE/NL)
- Prepare activation briefings for eGrocery customers (BE/NL)
- Support on customers logistics (BE/NL).
- Collaborate with established retailers such as Delhaize (BE), Colruyt (BE), Carrefour (BE) Albert Heijn (NL), Jumbo (NL), PLUS (NL) and wholesalers such as Sligro and Bidfood, but also with new innovative and online only partners such as Getir, Flink, Picnic and Amazon and potential new customers. Besides, you will also support our Unwasted team where we work against food waste in a very innovative online way.
- How to work closely with the different sales teams, brand managers, digital marketeers and eCommerce counterparts at our retailers.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s student (max 3. months graduated) in Business Administration or relevant
- Fluent in Dutch and English (in both speaking and writing)
- Preferably somebody with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge/interests in the online selling and buying environment
- Strong analytical skills, a keen eye for detail and who is very well structured
- Team player, but also someone that likes to take initiative and is able to work independently
One of the best things about working for PepsiCo is our flexibility. Training for the next marathon ️ or just want to empty your head, do some sports during the day or have a walking meeting. Night owl or early bird, you decide how you divide your day, we want you fresh and at your best, and hey, we are all unique, right?!
- Yes, this is a remunerated internship (incl. meal vouchers, PepsiCo vouchers & travel reimbursement)
- ️We cover your health & group insurance
- ✈️ Going on a city-trip? Holidays are paid!
- We cannot wait to welcome you within the team. Have you seen our offices yet, they are brand new! Prefer working from home? We will provide you of a ‘working-from-home toolkit’.
- Not to forget: Friends for life ️ & chips and snacks every day!