Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions is a Business Group of Freudenberg and a leading global supplier of branded cleaning systems as well as household and laundry care products. The portfolio includes brands such as Vileda®, Gimi®, Wettex® and Marigold®. The company employs more than 3,200 people and hosts a distribution network in 35 countries.
New, effective products and distribution channels, technical innovations and a strong customer focus have been the company’s key success factors. They are supported by extensive market and customer research on an international basis as well as innovation centers and production plants around the world.
- Support in the development and growth of the e-commerce channel (Sales, Profit, NPD, Distribution, Category Management, Promotional Activities, Brand stores, etc)
- Participate in annual negotiations and monitor the implementation of agreed trading conditions
- Execute an annual customer plan to develop the potential of the categories (based on international core range and NPD)
- Develop, coordinate and implement the promotional grid and marketing standards of the company with customers
- Optimization of onsite media investment (sponsored products)
- Digital excellence: content optimization to enhance brand image, boost traffic & maximize conversion
- Educational background in marketing / business administration is an asset
- 1-3 years of Key Account Management experience
- Good understanding of customer P&L and ways to activate
- Good communications skills
- Analytical thinking is critical
- Ability to work in teams and individually
- Fluent in French, English & Dutch
Some of your Benefits