At SGS, you can choose. First of all, out of our various vacancies. However, SGS also gives you another choice. Do you choose to expandor to enrich? We are not only looking for colleagues who can go in to depths of their discipline. We are equally as much looking for colleagues who we call ‘connectors’, people who can connect our diversity to our services. To each other. And this way, enrich our business.
SGSis the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We’re also the benchmark worldwide for quality and integrity. And that makes us very proud. This can only happen thanks to more than 90 000 colleagues worldwide, with 1650 employees in Belgium only. Our employees give 110% of themselves every day, divided over all expertises, branches and cultures. Our coworkers build their own way inside the company, the services and the expertise.
SGS Life Sciences carries out all type of services for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, from coordination and running of clinical trials with new molecules or techniques on human beings, to support and consultancy on post marketing registration activities. SGS Life Sciences has also expertise in the quality control of pharmaceuticals.
In the spirit of continued growth and to help improve our business, we are currently seeking for a Document Management Assistant
Just graduated in “Bachelor Medical Management Assistant” or another Bachelor where you learned the right skills to become the ideal candidate? You are welcome! Your main responsibility is to assist your colleagues with project related and/or general administrative work.
Your day-to-day activities include:
- Perform quality controls on study documents
- File trial documents on the study folders and move final document versions to the final folders
- Import clinical documents into an electronic documentum system
- Assist in status tracking of study documents
- Manage and keep track of paper archiving boxes
- Organize meetings
- Attend team meetings and write meeting minutes and/or reports
- Assist in creation of presentations
What do you need to be successful?
- You have a bachelor’sdegree in office management or equivalent
- Already have experience in clinical trials? Great! That can come in handy.
- Don’t yet have experience in clinical trials, but are you eager to learn? Don’t hesitate to apply as well!
- You can express yourself fluently in Englishand have strong communication skills
- You like crossing the T’s and dotting the I’sand no error escapes your watchful eye.
- You always have all your ducks in a rowand therefor you never miss a deadline.
What we have to offer:
Were you already considering a big switch in your career? Maybe this could be your next step. At SGS you can count on an interesting position where you can take responsibility. Come enjoy our fun team of colleagues and on top of that, we will reward you with an interesting salary package (incl. retirement plan, meal vouchers, …)
Do you want to be part of this?
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Send us your story and your resume via the apply button and maybe you will soon join us for work and coffee breaks. Still have questions? Lynn Bourguignon can give you more details about the job. Send her an e-mail at [email protected]