Onze klant is een toonaangevend logistiek maritiem bedrijf dat sinds jaar en dag inzet om een leidende rol op te nemen. Hun bedrijfswaarden “Excellence”, “Exemplarity”, “Imagination” & “Boldness” zijn heilig voor hen en worden in heel de organisatie gedragen.
Wij zijn wij op zoek naar versterking op de Customer Service.
- Your diverse and extensive range of duties will include coordinating and/or responding internally to customer inquiries related to shipping, in close collaboration with agents across the entire CMA CGM group.
- You are responsible for processing the general follow-up of the booking and the further follow-up of the shipment according to customer status and ‘track & trace’ from the booking confirmation up to and including. the arrival at destination. We work together with several service centers in Tallinn & India.
- You follow up the bookings and answer questions from both customers and the service center in Tallinn.
- You collect missing information from customers via telephone or written contact * You ensure the correct administrative handling through good communication and cooperation
- In case of problems or delays, you inform the customer in a timely manner
- You control the billing of costs
- You have contact with internal departments
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree or have similar experience.
- General knowledge of the maritime sector is a plus.
- You have an active knowledge of English. French is a surplus.
- You are administratively strong and accurate.
- You have a proactive attitude and can set the necessary priorities.
- You have a smooth communication with internal and external partners.
- You are customer focused and result driven
- You have decision quality and problem-solving skills
- You have strong negotiation skills and can close sales
The company offers the opportunity to be part of one of the world leaders in shipping. We pursue maritime development and design logistics solutions. We work towards a more respectful development of our planet and of every person. In addition, we support all our employees and participate in the process of innovation and digitalisation. We are looking for creative, dynamic individuals to help us develop innovative and high-quality transport solutions for ourcustomers. We are at the forefront of developing sustainable and ecological ways to run our ships. We have 22 LNG vessels in our fleet and no longer use the Arctic route. Recently, we stopped transporting plastic waste.
You will be working in a dynamic environment where teamwork is a key word. An open and honest working atmosphere. At our company you will enjoy an attractive salary and a good number of fringe benefits, including meal vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance. The possibility of working 2 days from home contributes to a healthy work/life balance. In addition, we find it important that you can grow together with the company. Therefore you can count on internal training to support your further career.
We are easy to reach so you can come to work in an ecological and sustainable way. Our offices are located at the Antwerp Luchtbal station where trains, buses and trams stop. We fully reimburse public transport subscriptions.
We offer bicycle leasing and give a bicycle allowance
Dienstverband: Voltijds, Vaste Jobs
Loon: €2.700,00 – €3.300,00 per maand
- Elektronische maaltijdcheques
- Flexibel werkrooster
Soorten aanvullende vergoedingen:
- 13e maand
Werklocatie: Hybride telewerken in 2030 Antwerpen