Inchcapeworks with more than 40 of the world’s most loved automotive brands to power better mobility, today and in the future. Our 14,500 team members work across 40 country markets in Asia, Australasia and the Pacific, Central and South America, Africa, Europe and the UK.
Inchcape Belgiumis the importer, distributor and/or retailer of Toyota, Lexus and BYD for Belgium and Luxemburg.
We are currently looking for an experienced Customer Relations Manager for the brandsToyota and Lexusto be based in Zaventem.
#job #vacature #posteouverte #customerservice #customerrelations #serviceclients
The Customer Relations Manager targets maximum customer satisfaction. Therefore, this position:
- Manages the Customer Relations team which answers to customer /dealer questions or complaints, via phone, email, chat, social media, etc.
- Sets targets for the team (e.g. quality, handling time, etc.), daily follows up on status of open issues and priorities and supports where needed.
- Motivates and coaches the team members in their daily work and broader career aspirations.
- Sets up, improves and implements the Customer Relations framework and procedures.
- Based on analyses of incoming demands, develops and implements Complete Customer Satisfaction (CCS) improvement actions.
- Manages the Toyota and Lexus customer satisfaction measurement programs.
- Manages the Customer Relations budget.
- Has contact with multiple external parties, like insurance companies, lawyers, Toyota Motor Europe, etc.
- Leads and/or participates to projects impacting customer relations.
- On the operational part, collaborates on incoming demands together with team members and handles questions/complaints independently.
- Reports to the Head of Customer Experience & Digital.
- Min. 5 years of experience in Customer Service
- Experience in People Management, as well as in Automotive, is a must.
- Analytical skills
- Well organized, structured and meticulous
- Has a commercial mindset and customers are on top of mind.
- Detects opportunities for optimization.
- Fluent communicator towards multiple stakeholders
- Quick learner regarding IT applications and tools
- Bilingual (Dutch/French) and preferably also English
You become part of a global company that offers development opportunities and career goals. You will play a key role in our organisation and learn a lot about our sector, our company and our product.
Furthermore, we offer an open working environment, a competitive salary package with additional benefits, flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
If you are an enthusiastic person who shares our values and would like to be part of a company that represents brands such as Toyota and Lexus, do not hesitate to send us your CV!