Customer Care Employee Job Duties:
- Provide professional and proper response to all product and order related inquiries for primary accounts and other account contacts as required
- Responsible to develop and improve the focus of customer relationship management with both internal and external customers.
- Performs all order processing and service-related activities to ensure the accurate, timely and effective handling of customer requirements
- Assist customer in selecting product that best suits the application and identify potential sales opportunities and ensure the sales lead is provided to appropriate Sales representative
- Perform quotation and order entry, edit and maintenance, handle all telephone, fax or email inquiries relating to freight, product application or billing issues for primary accounts and other accounts as required
- Responsible to analyze and resolve customer requests, inquiries or problems by utilizing established procedures.
- Identify and report all instances of customer problems, potential sales leads and system deficiencies that are not immediately resolved to Supervisor and Sales Representative and/or Sales Management.
- Maintain current documentation and files as per established procedures and policies
- Responsible to ensure customer satisfaction and company profitability by consistently adhering to policies and procedures established by Customer Care and the organization
- Assist in various tasks, projects and responsibilities as assigned by a Customer Care Supervisor or Manager.
Customer CareSkills and Qualifications:
Minimum Bachelor degree, must have proficient software skills such as MS Office, minimum 3 years of technical internal sales. Must possess excellent communication skills and be patient, professional and courteous when faced with an adverse situation. Must be customer oriented, goal oriented, reliable and self-motivated. Willing to be flexible in schedule, knowledge of Spanish, Italian and English
How to apply :
Please send your cv and motivation letter to