Reporting to the
Senior Director Global Finance, he/she is responsible for all EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) credit & collection matters, including processes, procedures, credit analysis and cash collection, supported by a team of 7 people (3 direct reports and 4 indirect reports).
You manage a portfolio of 2,000 customers spread over 85 countries and 2 business units and control the EMEA AR balance of 10 legal entities.
Location: Brussels, Belgium. Please note that no relocation assistance will be provided for this position.
- Establish, implement, and assess credit & collection processes and procedures for all EMEA customers
- Benchmark procedures & collection results for continuous improvement
- Ensure timely reporting of debtors’ information for the EMEA region
- Perform bad debts analysis and risk assessment, follow up and make recommendations
- Review credit hold and order releases on a daily basis
- Ensure close links and appropriate information sharing and communication processes with Customer Services and Sales
- Coordinate company’s projects impacting the Credit and collection activities and when needed act as business process owner
- Develop and motivate the C&C organization, manage team’s performance (3 direct reports and 4 indirect reports), setting KPI and individual objectives, providing feedback to keep on target.
- Demonstrated knowledge in a similar position with at least one previous management role
- Strong experience in reconciliations and cross ledger consolidations
- Fluent in English. Other European languages is a plus.
- Perfect communication skills at international level and senior management level
- Likes to work with strict- and short deadlines when required
- Leadership and people management skills
- Hands-on and <out of the box> thinker
- Work for a world market leader in PPE segment
- Secure workplace with competitive remuneration & annual bonus based on own and company performance
- Hybrid working with a combination of home and office-based working
- Open, collaborative and supportive work atmosphere
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and international environment
- Broad training courses & programs to develop professional & interpersonal skills
- Opportunities to develop and strengthen your career
All interested candidates are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, ethnic origin, religion, disability, genetic information or any other factors that could be deemed discriminatory.
:BE Brussels Riverside Business Park-Block J Riverside Business Park-Block J Internationalelaan 55 BRUSSELS 1070
:Finance & Accounting
:Yes, 15 % of the Time
:Nov 21, 2022, 12:59:23 AM