Your future employer
ABN AMRO Bank NV Belgium specializes in Private Banking, Corporate Banking and is the market leader in the Diamond sector. From our headquarters in Berchem and Ghent, and offices in Antwerp, Hasselt, Brussels, Courtrai, Bruges and Tournai, we are actively building a modern, innovative and sustainable bank that is close to its clients. We offer innovative products and services to both individuals and companies.
ABN AMRO Bank NV Belgium belongs to the ABN AMRO Bank NV Group, one of the largest banks in the Netherlands. Internationally, we have a leading position in a number of specialized markets such as Private Banking, Corporate & Institutional Banking, Diamond & Jewelry Clients and Wealth Management.
Your future context
Leads a team of (SR) Bankers I&C and Commercial Assistants I&C operating specifically in the segment of “Institutions and Charities” (non-profit associations, foundations, intercommunal, government agencies, religious entities, charitable organizations, etc…) where the client receives a customized service consisting mainly of investment advice and discretionary asset management.
Your future role
2.1. People Management
- Directly manages a team of (SR) Bankers I&C and Commercial Assistants I&C.
- Supervises and coaches these teammembers in achieving their objectives and in their personal development.
- Translates departmental objectives into personal objectives for teammembers.
- Monitors the risk management process within the team by responsibly fulfilling the role of First-line-of-Defence.
- Observes internal processes, laws and regulations when directing day-to-day operations.
2.2. Commercial Tasks
- To visit strategically important high net worth clients and prospects in order to maximize the alignment of ABN AMRO I&C’s services with client needs and thus contribute to the commercial objectives.
- Supporting the team of Bankers in their day-to-day commercial activities as well as managing their own client portfolio.
- Detecting opportunities in the market and carrying out prospecting visits with a view to expanding the client portfolio.
- Detecting the needs of the existing client base in order to tailor ABN AMRO’s services and closely match the needs of the client base.
- Consulting with internal specialists at headquarters in Belgium and the Netherlands (such as advisory management, discretionary asset management, credit, insurance).
- Providing sustainable and quality tailored advice on investment strategies and asset structuring in line with client needs in order to perpetuate ABN AMRO’s relationship with clients and act as a ‘Trusted Advisor’.
- Discussing potential customization issues internally and finding the right solution for the client.
- Adhering to internal procedures and applicable laws.
- Monitors client satisfaction and deals with client feedback in a solution-oriented manner.
- Monitors profitability of client relationship.
2.3. Representing the bank in the Belgian I&C segment with the aim of better positioning ABN AMRO to acquire additional clientele:
- Building and maintaining an external professional network.
- Thorough knowledge of the I&C market and competitors.
- Keeping abreast of political, economic, cultural and social current events.
2.4. Ensure compliance with compliance laws and regulations in order to minimize risks to ABN AMRO.
Our ideal colleague
Commercial: Client Focus, Market Focus
People Management: coaching and development
- Problem solving
- With integrity
- Team player
ABN AMRO attaches great importance to personal development. For us, this also means a great deal of responsibility and scope for entrepreneurship. Of course, this includes a salary in line with your competencies and excellent terms of employment (such as meal vouchers, an extensive group insurance package and flexible working).
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
Then upload your CV and motivation letter into our platform and we will be in touch.
We look forward to meeting you!