Imagine what we can INSPIRE with you
Moody’s empowers people to make better decisions and achieve brighter futures. This is what motivates us to bring out the best in our products and our people. Join us. Forward Together.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
theleading resource for entity data, covering over 440 million companies and entities across the globe. It’s strengths include comparable information, extensive corporate ownership structures and a holistic view of companies. Our data solutions show you what companies do, how they are performing and the people that run them.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the sales, marketing, customer support and operational teams to ensure the successful delivery of key initiatives that drive Orbis’ revenue growth.
- Assess the market, plan and execute the product strategy through coordination with internal teams.
- Gather requirements and collect feedback from internal stakeholders and clients to help define the business requirements for new releases, conduct feature and theme based market research.
- Focus on assessing client needs and feature functionality and implement those requirements by writing product specifications/user stories and working directly with UX/UI, Moody’s engineers, data analysts, quality assurance analyst and others to define and develop content enhancements.
- Ensure that new features are implemented according to specification and problems are corrected.
- Foresee content and review documentation for release of new features and data enhancements.
- Facilitate internal communications and solicit product feedback from internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide product training activities and assist in providing client product support.
- Support the wider product strategy team and work along the product strategists to plan and execute the strategy for that product or use case.
- Guide, mentor or possibly manage Product Analysts.
- Typically requires at least 8 years’ experience in financial services and risk management software industry as a Product Analyst; Product Manager or a role within Sales, Solution Delivery or Customer Success Management.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Action and result driven, pro-active attitude and able to take the lead.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team and provide input into decisions.
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven client-facing and stakeholder management experience.
- Bachelors required, Master degree in Business, Economics, Finance or a related field preferred.